Saturday, May 10, 2014

Upcoming finals week...


The "definition" above gave me a good laugh. Next week begins finals week at Union University (at least for Graduate students). My classmates and I are all hard at work (sort of, kind of, maybe) to finish the semester strong. It's crazy how quickly this semester has flown by. Typically, the spring semester seems quite long to me, but for some reason, this one has passed very quickly.

We are wrapping up semester #2 of a total of 9...that's hard to believe as well. We've got a busy summer ahead (see schedule below). But before we get started with that, we will have a two-week much needed break. I plan on taking it easy and spending time with family the first week and then going to the beach for the second week.


Before we get this break off to a good start, we must conquer the three finals awaiting us next week-- Basics of Anesthesia on Tuesday, Pathophysiology on Wednesday, and wrapping up with Pharmacology on Thursday. We will get it all done, though. Now if you'll please excuse me, Willy is callin' me out (see pic below) so I guess I better get back to studying.



No comments:

Post a Comment