I like to laugh...a lot. One of the things I look for when reading blogs of my own choosing, is a good mix of both quality, though-provoking content and humor.
If a blog is too "heavy" all the time, it can tend to weigh the reader down. In contrast, if there is never anything serious written, a blog can just be a bunch of "fluff".
When I write, I try to remain cognizant of this, and thus, provide the reader with quality content while peppering my entries with humor to "lighten" things up.
This blog is an assignment for my NUR 715 course. This course is called "Technological Transformations of Healthcare". As the name probably tells you, this means completing assignment after assignment of technology-related stuff.
To break up the monotony of these assignments and just drudging through to get them completed, I often think of this song below as I'm getting work done. "Napoleon Dynamite" is one of my favorite movies. Maybe it's because I can relate to the awesome degree of awkwardness throughout the entire movie. In any case, I wanted to include this short YouTube clip on this technology blog. All I can say is, "I love technology.........." Click the play button below and prepare to be serenaded:
No comments:
Post a Comment